Benefit of using Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Body Scrub with Lavender
How to use Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Body Scrub
- Begin by wetting your skin in the shower or bath.
- Take a handful of the epsom salt body scrub and gently massage it into your skin using circular motions. Focus on areas that tend to be rougher, such as elbows, knees, and heels, but you can use it all over your body.
- Continue massaging the scrub into your skin for a few minutes, allowing the exfoliating action of the salt to slough off dead skin cells and the lavender to impart its calming scent.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water to remove the scrub. You may need to use your hands or a washcloth to help remove all of the salt particles.
- Pat your skin dry with a towel. Avoid rubbing, as this can irritate freshly exfoliated skin.
- Follow up with a moisturizer to lock in the hydration and keep your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Remember to use the scrub no more than 2-3 times a week to avoid over-exfoliating, which can lead to irritation.
Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate Persea Gratissiama (Avocado) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Made in the US